Problem starting _any_ service with cygrunsrv under WinXP

Hi there,

I have an Cygwin installation on a Windows XP Proffessional, with various
daemons that I wish to run automatically when XP start up.

But I can't get _any_ service to start up at all! -- The eventlog says
something about waiting too long 3000 msecs, and sometimes it shows that the
service starts and the stops again without any error.

The same installation works OK under WindowsNT!

The funny thing is if I manage to log myself into XP very fast when it
starts up, then the services starts with no problem.

I have searched the maillists through and google too, and I can se that
onthers have the same problem, but no solutions what so ever.

Does this sounds famillar to you ?

--
Gorm Jorgensen - Area51.DK
 GE d+ s: a- C+++ UB++++ P++ L+++ E--- W+++ N++ w--- O- M-- V-- P++ tv- G--