Problems linking against Mingw DLL

Hello all,

I have build a mingw DLL. Then I have build a program using functions
exported from that DLL, and linked against the import library generated by
dlltool, with no problem (not using -mno-cygwin)

When I run the program I get an STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION.

On the other hand, I tried to compile the program with the -mno-cygwin flag
and all went ok.

What I have missed?

Thank you.