RE: Setup Program

Are the sources to the setup program available?

-----Original Message-----
From: cygwin-owner@cygwin.com [mailto:cygwin-owner@cygwin.com]On Behalf
Of Gary R. Van Sickle
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 11:41 PM
To: Cygwin@Cygwin. Com
Subject: RE: Setup Program

Won't do your taxes either.

>  However, I would like to email some
> suggestions to the microsoft engineer that developed the program.  Could
> someone provide his/her email address.

Right here Larry.  Rob Collins is actually the maintainer, and of course
many
others have contributed to it.  Of course neither of us work for Microsoft
(didn't you mean to spell that "Micro$oft"?).  In fact, neither of us
recieve
any compensation whatsoever from anybody for working on it.  Well, other
than
the high praise we get from good folks like you!

> Thanks.

No no, thank you Larry!  I'll be waiting on those suggestions with bated
breath!
'Til then, I think I'll go help Chris break flex (again).

--
Gary R. Van Sickle
Brewer.  Patriot.