Re: install 'cron' packages in cygwin

On Wed, Feb 06, 2002 at 06:38:08PM -0000, Prakriteswar Santikary wrote:
>when I type 'cygcheck -s' I see both 'vim' and 'vim-src'. Does that mean I
>have installed the -src ? I uninstalled the vim by clicking 'keep' to
>'uninstall', Reinstalled it but still when I type 'vim' it says command not
>found. Where am I going wrong ? thanks for your help.

Sorry.  I don't have a clue.  If you don't have a vim in /bin/vim.exe or
/usr/bin/vim.exe after running setup.exe and definitely installing it,
then you are in a very very small minority.

I assume that it probably actually is on your system somewhere.  If this
was my problem, I would have searched the system for vim.exe a while
ago.  Have you done that?  Have you used the Windows Find to look for
vim.exe?  I really don't know what's happening.

cgf