Tips?

Cygwin is really cool when it is executing under winxp with a 2x750P3
and >256MB ram!

using rxvt and bash shell with Lucida Console font.

also have blackbox-0.62.0 on xfree-4.1 installed (xfree-4.2 as soon as i
get it compiled).

1) It is truely nice to be able to manipulate files as easily on my
linux o/s.  i've always hated the dos shell (is command.com & cmd.com)
as it's difficult to actually use them.

2) It is really really nice to be able to compile windows exe files
without spending $$$ on a windows compiler!

2) xfree86 works nicely also!

Are there anymore tips on integrating cygwin with windows more
someplace? like a faq? i've already reviewed all of cygwin.com.

If you can, cc stuff to my roger@linuxfreemail.com account as my
starband.com account it in the process of being cancelled. thanx.

- Roger
-----
Verify my pgp/gnupg signature on my HomePage:
http://www.alltel.net/~rogerx/about/index.html