dll

I'm attempting to write a dll that gives some TCP support to
FoxPro.

FoxPro is pretty antiquated... it's been challenging. ;)

I got to a place where my dll loads up fine from a .exe, but
if foxpro tries to use it, it sagfaults:

VFP caused an invalid page fault in
module KERNEL32.DLL at 0167:bff7b9a6.

The line that causes the sagfault appeared to be a harmless
int sfd = socket() call.  *ponder*

I had done a few other cygwin1.dll calls (sprintf, strcpy,
and so on); and theorized that it had something to do with
the file handle.

I did a similar int fd = open() call.  It worked from my
.exe load of the .dll, but crashed with foxpro.

I believe the problem is that foxpro is linked against a
.dll that clashes with the cygwin1.dll ... or something
like that.

Any suggestions at all would be greatly appreciated.

--
If riding in an airplane is flying, then riding in a boat is swimming.
17 jumps from a c182.  Roughly 142 seconds of free fall.