Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: libtool-devel-20020202-1

Note: In libtool CVS, a decision was made to rescind the previous
"-no-undefined" default.  (Reason: if a libraries objects DID have an
undefined symbol, then not even a static lib would be built, on cygwin.)
This is all related to the MLB restructuring, I think.

Anyway, this means that you need to add '-no-undefined' to your
libfoo_la_LDFLAGS line in Makefile.am, or be sure to call libtool
yourself using the -no-undefined flag.

P.S. Ralf -- give this version a shot, and see if it fixes your problems
with C++ DLLs.

--Chuck