problem compiling ircu

Joaquin Grech jg568@nyu.edu
Mon Nov 12 18:40:00 GMT 2001

Hi!

Im not a cygwin expert so I can´t provide much information.
Im trying to compile ircu2.10.07
(you can get it from http://coder-com.undernet.org/
which is an irc server.

My problem is that i don´t get any compile error, it doesn´t even
pass the ´make config´ part, it seems to get stuck into a recursive
loop while trying to compile the program.
It compiles perfect on any unix machine i try it, but it can´t go
over the make config

the steps to compile should be:
./configure  (it seems it does this fine)
make config   (gets into recursive calls it seems... forever)
... it doesn´t pass this point but if it did it would continue
with make; make install

I hope you can see what´s the problem there, I´m becoming nuts because
I know how to change C code but the problem seems to be on the make or
configure parser

Joaquin Grech

Chat and get a free irc java client for your web at
http://www.bocazas.com
Creativity Must Survive
http://www.creative1.net