Re: PPP Daemon cygwin

On Thu, Dec 27, 2001 at 05:19:20AM +0100, Jean-Michel POURE wrote:
>Le Mercredi 26 D?cembre 2001 18:39, vous avez ?crit :
>> Nice summation!
>What about the PPP Daemon question?  Please, can anyone answer this
>question.  Thanks again for this great software.  I use Cygwin in a
>profesionnal environment and I am only trying to get answers here...

And, what are you expecting?  That people know the answers but are cruely
refraining from responding?

I don't know anything about this other than it seems like a rather odd
request.

I assume that it is extremely unlikely that anyone has ported the "PPP
daemon" to cygwin.  The last I checked this relied on some ioctls which
are not available under cygwin.

And, no one is going to be adding them, either.

Your best bet is to use real honest-to-goodness Windows software for this.
I'll bet that a google search or a search of Windows specific sites would
probably unearth something.

cgf