Re: GPL Violation - VCDImager

And VCDEasy (http://www.vcdhelp.com/vcdeasy.htm) full version only -- by
virtue of the fact that it includes cdrdao and vcdimager inside, and
each of THOSE violates cygwin's GPL...VCDEasy.exe *itself* does not
appear to be a cygwin app.

Worse, the executables for vcdimager AND for cdrdao that vcdeasy
distributes contain some code that checks for cygwin1.dll IN THE EXE's
DIRECTORY and ***quits*** if it is removed, even if cygwin1.dll exists
in the system PATH.   That is, they not only deliberately ignore the
system cygwin1.dll even if the windows runtime loader finds it, but they
also REQUIRE two spearate copies of cygwin1.dll -- one in the vcdimager
subfolder and another in the cdrdao subfolder.

This is embarassing.
delphi.stuff@vcdhelp.com

--Chuck