cron problem: Can Domain user run cron

Corinna,

There are two cases:
1. In domain controller server, both Domain admin and
Domain user can run cron correctly. There is no
problem

2. But in another w2k server (in domain, but not
domain controller), Domain admin run cron correctly .
But domain user cannot run cron, error : can't switch
user context. I used mkgroup and mkpasswd using
parameter -ld.

So did domain user run cron in server which is not
domain controller ?

Did any other suggestion for running cron job in case
two. I tried "at" command for w2k, it did not work as
it cannot used by admin only.

Thanks again and sorry.

ikbea