rcp & ftp problem

Hi,

I have two problems about rcp and ftp. I have two W2k
servers which are in domain:

Server one:
- have c,d,e drives
- cygdrive is installed in d:\cygwin
- home directory is in e:\home\userA
- have system mount "/cygdrive/e"
- in /etc/passwd, home directory of userA :
/cygdrive/e/home/userA

Server two:
- have c,d,f drives
- cygdrive is installed in d:\cygwin
- home directory is in f:\net\userA
- have system mouont "/cygdrive/f"
- in /etc/passwd. home directory of userA :
/cygdrive/f/net/userA

1. When domain userA ftp to server one, it did not
start at home  directory /cygdrive/e/home/userA. How
can userA start at its home directory when ftp to
Cygwin ?

2. When userA login to server one and rcp to server
two:
    $rcp -p filename ServerTwo:/cygdrive/f/net/userA
    rcp: No remote directory.

   $mount "/cygdrive/f/net" "/net"
   $rcp -p filename ServerTwo:/net/userA
   rcp: No remote directory.

   How can I rcp from server one to/from server two ?
(cygwin is not installed in e: and f:)

Thanks
Best Regards,
Bel