Re: mount fails

On Thu, Dec 13, 2001 at 08:28:08AM -0500, Earnie Boyd wrote:
>I know you already have your answer but for the record, this is the
>wrong list for this post.  This is a cygwin@cygwin.com type of post.
>Cygwin-apps is to be used for porters to discuss porting programs.  It's
>not to post questions and concerns about using those programs.  Please
>keep this list on topic.
>
>Those answering an off topic post in this list, please be kind enough to
>redirect it to cygwin@cygwin.com

Thanks, Earnie.

I was hoping that someone would point out that the docs are probably not
wrong and go into details about why they are not wrong.

An MS-DOS path is the right thing for the first non-option argument to
mount.  However, if you're running in a bash shell you have to remember
that '\' has special meaning.

cgf

cgf@redhat.com                        Red Hat, Inc.
http://sources.redhat.com/            http://www.redhat.com/