Re: telnet installation problems

comments inline

Wityk, Michael wrote:

> I've installed most of the Cygwin on Win2k.
>
> I can't seem to complete the "cygwin telnet" install.
>
> Which module is missing?

Which modules did you download and install? You can access this
information in the setup.log, or maybe you remember the modules you
installed?

> Or am I starting it improperly???

How are you starting it? Are you talking about the telnet client or
server? Have you read /usr/doc/Cygwin/inetutils-x.x.x-README? Are you
trying to start it from a bash shell? As a service? Please describe the
  problem (and give us details), and then maybe more people can help you.

HTH,
Peter

> Help
>
> Michael Wityk
> Morgan Stanley
> Change Management / Event Management
>
> 1633 Broadway
> 19th floor
> New York, NY 10019
>
> (cell) 917 584 3704
> (office - NYC) 212 537 2724
> (office - Brooklyn) 718-754-4574
> (office - Harborside, NJ) 201-876-3919
> (pager) 917-218-5706
>

> **** Important Notice to Recipients ****
> It is important that you do not use e-mail to request, authorize or effect
> the purchase or sale of any security or commodity, to send fund transfer
> instructions, or to effect any other transactions.  Any such request,
> orders, or instructions that you send will not be accepted and will not be
> processed by Morgan Stanley.

Your mouse has moved.
Reboot now?  [OK]