Re: Can't run any executable from cygwin/bin

Well, as I indicated before, the output is not that helpful:
----------------------------------
D:\>cd \bin\cygwin\bin

D:\bin\cygwin\bin>cygcheck -r -s -v

D:\bin\cygwin\bin>

I also looked at the path - nothing too suspicious, and more, I removed the PATH
var altogether - nothing still (a functional "cygcheck -r -s -v" will still
print stuff and complain in such an environment)

I also asked an administrator to log in an try to run something - same story
[this was because I was suspicious that they tweaked some access priviledges]

All in all, I don't think it's worth pursuiing this whole thing much further -
this is some strange beta XP and it's probably going to change again soon.