Re: Can't start VIM 6.0.93-1

Thomas Schindler wrote:

> "Der Prozedureinstiegspunkt 'bind_textdomain_codeset' konnte in der Dynamic Link
> Library 'cygintl.dll' nicht gefunden werden"
>
> Here is my trial of a translation into english :-) :
> "The procedure callpoint (maybe 'hook') 'bind_textdomain_codeset' couldn't be
> found in the dynamic link library 'cygintl.dll'"

Yes, this is a known problem with the setup.exe (if you search the
cygwin-apps ml you'll found more info on this) - it installed the
previous version of the gettext package. Btw searching the mailing
list archive for "bind_textdomain_codeset" would help also.

> Here ist the result of running "cygcheck -s -v":

This is the previous version of the gettext package -
run setup.exe and upgrade to latest.