building from scratch, a cygwin enviroment

dear all

I would like to thank
Joshua Franklin & Chuck (aka Charles Wilson) for replying to my last query.

I am currently undertaking the task of building a minimal cygwin
environment which would include the tcl/tk lib's and things like sed

this has to work on things like win2k and winXP as well as NT.

have you got any Advice/War Stories that you would like to pass on ?

(currently I have downloaded the sources via setup.exe and am attempting
to satisfy dependency information so that they build)

can you see anything wrong with this approach ?

regards

john jones

p.s. I will do a write up of my experiences and howto if people want me to