Dynamic library support

Hello,

I'm using the mircosoft functions: (LoadLibrary, GetProcAddress), to allow
me to have a modular "plugin" based system. Having not done much relocatable
code before, I'm not too sure how I go about linking my shared lib (dll)
under gcc.

I've read the FAQ's on the cygwin site, (before you moan at me to do so),
but I need to know how to export the libs used inside my main program, so
that plugins can use them also. I assume it will have something to do with
creating an export file from the .exe and linking it with the plugin? Or
possibly telling the linker to ignore unresolved externals, which would be
resolved by the dynamic linker at runtime? I dont know...

Could someone please enlighten me ;)
Thanks.

J.