>>> exim binary built (on Cygwin;)

, but I need help.

So far so good, it seems to run.

Now I have problems, all my test messages were queued, I tried several
times to get them off, but no way, Exim doesn't send them...
I have settings in /etc/exim/configure:
queue_smtp_domains =
which should mean, queue nothing send immediatly, but obviously nothing
gets send.  I started with  'exim -bd -q1m' which starts a queue run every
minute, but nothing gets send.

exim -bp gives me:

$ exim -bp
60m   951 1670qZ-0000CN-00 <gerrit@familiehaase.de>
          gerrit@familiehaase.de

53m   948 1670wp-0000AU-00 <gerrit@familiehaase.de>
          freeweb@nyckelpiga.de

53m   947 1670wu-0000DR-00 <gerrit@familiehaase.de>
          freeweb@nyckelpiga.de

53m   948 1670x9-0000Cz-00 <gerrit@familiehaase.de>
          freeweb@nyckelpiga.de

53m   949 1670xI-0000DS-00 <gerrit@familiehaase.de>
          freeweb@nyckelpiga.de

52m   323 1670yW-0000C6-00 <mail@convey.de>
          gerrit@convey.de

48m   367 167124-0000DS-00 <mail@convey.de>
          freeweb@nyckelpiga.de

Another problem is if started with this option:
$ exim -qqff
2001-11-22 22:38:39 167124-0000DS-00 TCP service "smtp" not found
2001-11-22 22:38:46 167124-0000DS-00 TCP service "smtp" not found

So it isn't possible to start it from the commandline.
No way, don't think further, I've searched the archives about 4 hours
now, no chance, I have /etc/services, everyone may read it, I have the
line: smtp               25/tcp    mail
in it, the daemon runs, but only if I set daemon_smtp_port = 25
in /etc/configure, else it dies with the same error.

Maybe the stupid hacks I've done are compilable, but not working?

Any help appreciated!

Who is familiar with Cygwin & Exim?  Anyone built it already?
Who wants to help?

FYI, I build with libmysqlclient.a, with libpg.a, with libdb.a and
with openssl, so if you doesn't have all of these, build them or
change the settings in Local/Makefile and OS/Makefile.cygwin.
Also the platformspecific files (all is OS/) needs tweaking.

Gerrit