problem compiling ircu

Hi!

Im not a cygwin expert so I canīt provide much information.
Im trying to compile ircu2.10.07
(you can get it from http://coder-com.undernet.org/
which is an irc server.

My problem is that i donīt get any compile error, it doesnīt even
pass the īmake configī part, it seems to get stuck into a recursive
loop while trying to compile the program.
It compiles perfect on any unix machine i try it, but it canīt go
over the make config

the steps to compile should be:
./configure  (it seems it does this fine)
make config   (gets into recursive calls it seems... forever)
... it doesnīt pass this point but if it did it would continue
with make; make install

I hope you can see whatīs the problem there, Iīm becoming nuts because
I know how to change C code but the problem seems to be on the make or
configure parser

Joaquin Grech

Chat and get a free irc java client for your web at
http://www.bocazas.com
Creativity Must Survive
http://www.creative1.net