RE: AW: libxml2.dll, libxslt.dll, problems with executables linked to dll's

libxml2/libxslt builds out of the box for me.
I build from cvs sources.
I have not tried building with shared libraries.

You need recent autoconf/automake/libtool though.

Canonical site
  http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/

There's a number of libtool ports available:

Gerrit P. Haase
  http://timtowtdi.topcities.com/cygwin/libtool/
Ryan T. Sammartino

ftp://ftp.uni-erlangen.de/pub/pc/gnuwin32/cygwin/porters/Sammartino_T_Ryan/
Robert Collins

http://www.neuro.gatech.edu/users/cwilson/cygutils/robert-collins/contrib/li
btool/

Are there any advantages to any of these?
Are there any advantages to building libtool from the 1.4.2 source?
Will libtool become part of the standard distribution?
Are we waiting for autoconf/automake/libtool to become a bit more
stable?

Kind regards
Peter Ring