Re: pthread_create -- no callback?

> Yeah, arg problem noted.  Oversight on my part, thanks.  However, the thread
> callback still appears to be a problem.  Here's a more simplified example:

Compile with warnings; on linux I use: g++ -W -Wall
-Wno-non-virtual-dtor -Wwrite-strings -Wpointer-arith -Wnested-externs
-Woverloaded-virtual -Wbad-function-cast -ansi -pedantic -pthread.

Check the pthread return values for errors.

Doing either of these will show you exactly where your problem is.  Make
both practises a habit.

HTH,
//lat
--
This planet has -- or rather had -- a problem, which was this: most
of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time.