Length of command line arguments

It's me again, i finally got pthreads_cancel to work by updating to the latest
cygwin release. Now, the licq configure is spitting again at the last section:
the line says

finding the maximun length of command line arguments... configure: error: libtool
configure failed

Thanks for the ones that answered me, since i am not in the list yet, but as
i learn i am becoming more interested in the proyect. If i understand it well,
someday i will be able to compile most unix programs and make them work into
windows.
Licq is my first victim. A simple icq client, none of the banners, none of the
fuzz

licq.sourgeforge.net

Obtén tu email gratis en http://www.mipunto.com