Re: Hi Team,

Hallo Pankaj,

Am 2001-11-12 um 07:10 schriebst du:

> I am actually in search of a utility in which I would compile a C code
> using gcc compiler on LINUX and it would make an exe to run on windows
> (any version).

> Does your software i.e. cygwin32 help me out in that or is it just like
> X-Windows?

> Your suggestions are most welcome..

It is possible to cross compile Cygwin applications with the Cygwin tool
chain on Linux, but they will depend on cygwin1.dll to run on Windows.

So if you want to distribute software which depends on cygwin1.dll you'll
need to distribute cygwin1.dll and its source too according to the license.

Ciao,

Gerrit P. Haase                            mailto:gp@familiehaase.de
--
=^..^=