me to bug and fix idea..

Hi

My appologies if this got resolved already ... but I didnt see it...

Problem with no keep/skip option turning up ... happened to me last night
... So I read some code ... tried to hunt down the problem...
AFAICT - heh havent read much of this code yet - if the installed version is
not one of the ones listed, in setup, you wont be able to choose keep or
skip
in choose.cc set_action - there is a if(!pkg->installed) for skip ... i
propose changing this so as to check if the installed version is one of the
available ones instead.  Then possible renameing skip to keep when
pkg->installed is true.

Will write a patch if anyone thinks this makes sense...

Gareth