RE: gdb questions

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm migrating several programs from Watcom 10.5 to gcc compiler. I'm
> using gdb to debug some code and have two quetions.
>

> 1)   When I run gdb following information appears:
>
> C:\WINNT\system32>gdb -nw
It's a good idea to run GDB from the Bash shell - within the Cygwin
environment. That will take care of your error.

As for the arguments: you'll probably find your answer if you type info
gdb on the (Bash) command line and read. I've never needed it so far, so
I can't help you there :(

Greetz!

Ronald