Setup - it would be nice if...

This is not comments of testing the new setup or suggesting that it should
be in the next release...
All of the setup discussion reminded me of a feature that I thought would be
nice.  If its been mentioned before, blaim my incompetence with using search
engines... Setup is able to detect if a new version exists and prompts you
about it.  I was thinking that it should be able to offer to download it
and, this would probably be more tricky and less important, restart itself.

If my workload manges to stabalise I might look into doing this sort of
thing myself, but at the moment I will just suggest...

Regards,
Gareth Pearce