Re: CVS/SSH Hanging

Hmmm "soon" looks similar enough to "fairly soon" for
my liking :)

Do you happen to know the cause of this problem?
I was looking through pages on the cvsgui.org site
and noticed that the guy who wrote "A minimalistic
guide to CVS with SSH" commented he was using Win2K
and Cygwin. I'm pretty sure I had this hanging
issue under Win2K ... (I'm have been working out of
town for a few weeks, so haven't been able to recheck
this).

Again, thanks.

Dave