Mail Relaying

My apologies if this question would be best directed elsewhere, but
since I believe that my best chance of solving it lies with Cygwin I'm
sending it here. I've got a W2K Advanced Server box running as my DC
and, more importantly, my SMTP server. MS's implementation of SMTP is
pathetic at best. What I _WANT_ to do is run sendmail. I have 2 Linux
boxes on the network (connected to the W2K server) but I'm using NAT so
I don't know if it's possible to actually specify one of those boxes as
the mail server. Going under the assumption that that's not possible (if
it is, PLEASE do correct me, as that would make my life a LOT simpler.
:), what I'd like to do is set up Sendmail to run under Cygwin on the 2k
box. If there's a page that details this I'd appreciate being pointed in
the right direction, or if anyone else has any ideas on a better way to
handle this, I'm all ears. :) TIA

-Alex