Re: failed to compile cygwin <<Scan Mail hat keinen Virus gefunden>>

Hi Gerrit,

> > My make also choked on cygwin/cygheap.cc with "implicit declaration of
function
> > int memset(...)"
>
> If it is just a warning...

Yes, you'd think the compiler would just treat it as a warning and continue
to compile -- but it doesn't. I did verify that the -Werror flag was not
being passed to g++. For example, if you try to compile a very simple
program like "main(){memset(0,0,0);}" with g++, you will see that the above
error message is displayed and the "a.exe" file is not generated -- i.e. the
compiler treats it as an error and aborts.

Tchau,
Kevin