Re: Error invoking vi

Christian Bossel wrote:

> I just installed cygwin on my Windows 2000 Laptop. When I invoke vi
> (which exists in the /bin directory) I get the following error message:
>      The dynamic link library cygintl.dll could not be found in the
> specified path.

The only supported installation on this mailing list is a full
installation using setup.exe, you have obviously not done that (why else
are you missing the gettext package?).

A search in the archives would have hinted which package cygintl.dll
belongs to:
http://www.google.com/search?q=cygintl+%2Bsite%3Awww.cygwin.com

--
Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards