Re: mysqlc

Hallo Christopher,

2001-10-25 17:20:04, du schriebst:

>>The source for cygwin to allow building cygwinb19.dll is available via
>>anonymous CVS from sources.redhat.com. Their is a website,

> Sorry, but the sources for b19 are not in the CVS repository.  They
> precede the public repository.

> So, this isn't really an option.

This guy here Brandon, has done weird things:
"...  but eventually I had to hex edit cygwin1.dll and find
the place where it specifies '/bin/sh'. I then changed it to
 '/cmd.exe'."

And he provides the b-19 sources here:
http://caspian.dotconf.net/menu/Software/SSHD-NT/

to get 'his' sshd to run, he also provides binaries.

Gerrit
--
convey Information Systems GmbH                 http://www.convey.de/
                                                Vitalisstraße 326-328