Re: write() on closed socket crashes program instead of reporting error

No, I only test it under 1.3.2 but I think that, as my program follows the
classic way of I/O code, there must be a bug, and I wonder how it could pass
without notice. Or maybe I have done something wrong...

But, hey! how can you asure a socket will be open when you start write()'ing
to it?

Or, what about apache? is this bug showing there?