Problem when I'm compiling Nedit

Hi all

I'm trying to compile NEdit under cygin and I got this error.

Assembler messages:
Error: Can't open /c/TEMP/ccGNpVWI.s for reading.
/c/TEMP/ccGNpVWI.s: No such file or directory

I use cygwin 1.3.3 on NT4.

I don't think this problem is related to NEdit makefile because I compiled
Nedit under previous cygwin release and didn't get any problem.
Do you have an idea on how to fix this problem.

Please could you cc me because I'm not a member of this list.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Christian Denat
Webmaster@nedit.org
christian.denat@wanadoo.fr