About the packages...

Hello,
        Unfortunately due to the lack of free space in my hard disk I
can't install all the packages. I have downloaded the three mentioned
in the FAQ (ash,bash,cygwin) but those are not enough for my needs. I
would like to be able to use as more unix commands as possible. What
packages should I download for that? Is there a way for me to find the
package a certain command belongs to? Last, what packages are required
to use vim? If anyone could help me, I would be grateful.

        Thanks in advance,

        Xrhstos