Mail , su, and fuser ....

I need to run scripts through cron, but not have cron report errors to the local network mail host, which seems to be sent addressed to "Administrator@xxxx.org".   This is causing the real Exchange Admins to get a lot of mail they don't need.  I've basically broken my ssmtp configuration by commenting out the line which defines the mail host so no mail can be sent, but obviously don't want to live with this.

Can someone please help me in this area?  I'd really appreciate it.

Also, is the switch users (su) and the fuser (solaris) commands available?  I don't seem to find them mentioned anywhere.

Thanks!