Re: test failures building perl on cygwin - continued

On Wed, Oct 17, 2001 at 12:22:40PM -0400, John Peacock wrote:
>So it appears that both bleadperl and 5.6.1 have something that is not
>clean under CygWin.  The next task is to build cygwin1.dll with the
>additional memory debugging and try and track it down.

IIRC, this was the "next step" that was suggested the last time this
issue was raised.

We seem to have inexplicably skipped back to the "I dunno I think it's
1.3.3" stage of the discussion, for some reason.  This could easily be
the case but the fact that perl is dying in a call to free() does not
pinpoint the issue enough to draw that conclusion.

cgf