cygwin, emacs-20.7, POSE, gdbplug

I know this sounds crazy, but I'm trying to get the gdb plugin to work
in emacs 20.7 with the latest cygwin and the latest POSE, oh yeah, on
Windows 2K.

Everything seems to work, except for finding the source directory.
I start gdb from the directory with the source and the compiled palm
executables (c:/Palm/Pmines/pmines/src).
I tell gdb "target pilot localhost:2000", start the app on POSE, and gdb
stops at the correct place...
expect that the source window it opens is in a non-existent directory:

Current directory is c:/Palm/Pmines/pmines/src/
GNU gdb 5.0
conditions.
This GDB was configured as "--host=i686-pc-cygwin --target=m68k-palmos"...
(gdb) target pilot localhost:2000
Remote debugging under PalmOS using localhost:2000
Waiting... (Press Ctrl-C to connect to halted machine)

Program received signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint trap.
0x1cd840 in PilotMain (cmd=0, cmdPBP=0x0, launchFlags=142) at mine.c:801
(gdb) s
(gdb)

Here emacs opens a file called mine.c, but it's
c:/c/Palm/Pmines/pmines/src/mine.c
instead of c:/Palm/Pmines/pmines/src/mine.c or
/c/Palm/Pmines/pmines/src/mine.c

Does anyone have an idea of how to fix this?

Thanks,
Steve Kelem