Just Five dollars - that's it. From $5 to fortune!

Hi!

Do you want to make money on the Internet but only have a limited
amount of both money and time? Are you tired of all the
'Surefire' Bizopps that promise big and deliver little?

Well, Get ready for a breath of fresh air!  Pay $5.00 ONE TIME.
No cash through the mail. No chance or lottery schemes. No chain
letters.  It's great!

I invite you to thoroughly check it out and I believe that you
will find, like me, that this is just what you have been looking
for.

Remember, the most that you will have at risk is a measly $5...

http://5bucks.justreward.net/cgi-bin/d.cgi/TS2146/

Here are the BENEFITS to YOU:

Your VERY OWN independent on-line business
A steady stream of $5 bills for the names YOU collect
New leads for other offers you may have
Full, fail-proof instructions
No hidden expenses, nothing to download
Money deposited directly and immediately to YOUR account
Fully automated setup - Sign up today - In business today!
You can wake up tomorrow morning, open your inbox and find:
'Notification for Payment Received" staring back at you. I never
get tired of seeing that!

I received this letter from someone and got going in 20 minutes.
I also got this website ... all for $5.00! Just check it out:

http://5bucks.justreward.net/cgi-bin/d.cgi/TS2146/

To remove press: jasonfog@yahoo.com