From: Simon Ouellette [mailto:einherj@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2001 8:04 PM
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Libnet, libpcap, winpcap...

You've probably seen these questions quite a few times, but I searched
through the mailing list archive and couldn't find the answers, so here we
go:

1 - Is it possible to install Libnet and/or libpcap in cygwin ? If yes, how
?

2 - Can I write C programs under Cygwin that use the WinPCap library I
installed ? How do I link to it with gcc ? I know that you use the -l
argument to link win32 libraries, but what would the name of the WinPCap
library be(if it's possible to use it) ?

3 - Are IP raw sockets supported or not under Cygwin ?

Thanks for any help.

Simon Ouellette