Re: /usr/man/man2 and /usr/man/man4 directories missing

Christopher C.,

This is a bit of a pet peeve for me, so I just have to chime in, even if
Christopher F.'s replies make it moot in this context.

Please, PLEASE don't use source code as an input to or as a specificational
/ definitional source of information for producing written documentation.
That is, by definition, putting the cart before the horse.

I won't go on, but that's such a pervasive misconception (that an
implementation defines a specification) and it happens to be one that
bothers me supremely, so I just had to say my piece.

Thank you for listening.

Randall Schulz
Mountain View, CA USA