Fwd:

 The chicks on this website can not possibly be 18, they look so young!

 Click below or cut and paste the site into your browser and you decide for yourself.

 http://www.teencandy.com

 ****************** ********************** ********************

  WE CARE ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY:
  This message is being delivered exclusively to opt-in subscribers
  of adult mailings. We honor all remove requests. To further prevent
  unwanted reception of this message the email list filtering service
  provided by http://www.removelist.org is employed.

  TO OPT OUT OF THIS AND MANY OTHER ADULT ORIENTED MAILINGS:
  We recommend you take 1 minute to visit the Official AntiSpam Website
  at http://www.removelist.org . You will be eliminated from this mailing
  list as well as many others.

  TO BE REMOVED FROM THIS LIST:
  Simply reply to this address leaving this message intact.
  You will automatically be removed from future mailings