RE: "Couldn't make stderr distinct from stdout" error with MS TerminalServer

Well I'm using both, but yes this error is with the telnet server.  My program
isn't working correctly as I believe output to stderr is being put in with
output to stdout.  And it of course works perfectly fine locally and over other
telnet implementations.  I'm actually doing a relatively complex build of code
for an embedded device if anyone is curious, with gcc and other cygwin tools
being used.

Chris