Re:Event Log Manager & ftpd

HI, I have about 150 transactions made by ftp anonymous in my computer WinNT but
when I SEE THE Event Log manager I only see less than 15 ftp anonymous traces.
I tried to change my inetd.conf with the remplacement of nowait by wait but now
my ftpd fails with the following message:getpeername(-d) the socket is not
connected.

Thanks