Re: Moving cygwin to W2k from Win95

David Starks-Browning wrote:
> Read the FAQ entry "Why doesn't man (or apropos) work?"
Thanks David.

Sheesh,  Wouldn't you know it, the question I tacked on as a last minute
thought was right there in the FAQ.  Sorry folks, my apologies, I should have
looked closer before posting.

This brings up an interesting note though because my Win95 install of cygwin
did have an sh.exe and my Win2K was copied from the Win95 complete and then
because of trying to get the mounts to work and also login - I then did a
reinstall of the cygwin package (only I believe) which fixed the mounts.  Did
sh.exe at some point in time move from some other package (like cygwin) to Ash
and that is why it is not in my bin directory on W2k now but is in my Win95 bin
directory?  Just curious - I will go get the ash package.

Brian Keener
bkeener@thesoftwaresource.com