RE: spaces in paths in bash, and the FAQ

 Well, you've screwed yourself by putting spaces in your path. python 2.1
will default to C:\Python21 which is a much more sensible place.  I suggest
you uninstall python and all your extensions and reinstall them properly.
 If you're really running interactive you may want to consider running
python from the command prompt instead of from bash.
 ln -s /c/"Program Files"/Python21/python.exe /bin/pywin.exe
might work.  I haven't tested this extensively.
 You'll need the "-i" option. Windows python doesn't think you're at a
terminal.