Re: /usr/man/man2 and /usr/man/man4 directories missing

Err...it's not just those directories that are missing.  Setup
automatically creates the appropriate directories -- if there are files
that "want" to be put in them.  Conclusion: not one of the 40 or so
cygwin packages contains a single "foo.4" man page or "foo.2" man page.

e.g. We don't have documentation for "ANSI C functions such as fread,
fwrite, etc)".  If you can find a free (as in speech, as in beer) source
for them, please contribute.

--Chuck