RE: Problem - extreme network slowness, cygwin only

When the slowness happens, I set my path to just /usr/bin as a test... and
the problem's still there.

Unfortunately, I confused the issue by running cygcheck during a NORMAL
session.

So you guys are right - I need to fix that in my path - but that's not the
main problem.

I've been waiting for it to recur (happens for a day every week or so) so
I can strace ls and see where the time's being spent.

-Greg Bell

--
Greg Bell  858-860-6519