new FAQ entry refers to "Red Hat support contract"

Chris,

I added this entry to the "What is it?" section of the FAQ.  It
mentions getting a support contract from Red Hat so I thought you
should review it.

Thanks,
David

    "What versions of Windows are supported?"

    Wait a minute... Cygwin is only @emph{supported} if you are paying
    for it, such as through a support contract with Red Hat.  For
    information about getting a Red Hat support contract, see
    @file{http://www.redhat.com/products/support/cygwin/}.

    That said, Cygwin can be expected to run on all modern versions of
    Windows, except Windows CE.  This includes Windows
    95/98/ME/NT/2000, and, once it is officially released by
    Microsoft, Windows XP.

    Keep in mind that Cygwin can only do as much as the underlying OS
    supports.  Because of this, Cygwin will behave differently, and
    exhibit different limitations, on the various versions of Windows.