Citizen Alert

Dear Friend: War is coming to America.  Lay offs are sure to come and already have for
some.
Recession is raising its ugly head.  Who will pay your rent or feed your family ?  NOT
PRESIDENT BUSH!
Your children and relatives are counting on "YOU" to provide safety and security in these
upcoming
hard and horrific times ahead.

THIS OPPORTUNITY COULD  SECURE YOUR FINANCIAL SAFETY AND THEIRS.
BUT ONLY IF YOU GET INVOLVED NOW BEFORE IT IS TO LATE!
  AS  SEEN ON  NATIONAL TV :

  ''Make  over one-half million dollars every 4  to 5 months from your
  home  for an  investment of only $25 U.S. Dollars''
  THANX TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET!

  BE A MILLIONAIRE  LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR !!!

  Before you say ''Bull,'' please read the following: This is the
  letter  you have  been  hearing about on the news lately.  Due to the
  popularity of this letter on the internet, a national  weekly news
  program recently devoted an entire show to the investigation of
  this program described below , to see if it really can make people
  money.

  The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal.
  Their findings proved once and for all that there are ''absolutely
  NO laws prohibiting the participation in the program and if people
  can  follow the simple instructions, they are bound to make
  some mega bucks with only $25 out of pocket cost''.

  DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT THIS
  PROGRAM  HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER.

  This is what one had to say:
  ''Thanks  to  this  profitable opportunity.  I was approached
  many times before but each time I passed on it.  I am so glad
  I finally  joined just to see what one could expect in return
  for the minimal effort and money required. To my astonishment, I
  received a total of $610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money still
  coming in.''
  Pam Hedland,  Fort Lee, New Jersey.

  Here is another testimonial:

  '''This program has been around for a long time but I never
  believed in it. But one day when I received this again in
  the mail I decided to gamble my $25 on it. I followed the
  simple instructions and walaa ..... 3 weeks later the money
  started to come in. First month I only made $240.00 but
  the next 2 months after that I made a total of $290,000.00.
  So far, in the past 8 months by re-entering the program, I
  have made over $710,000.00 and I am playing it again.
  The key to success in this program is to follow the simple
  steps and NOT change anything .''

  More testimonials later but first,

  ****** PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE *******

  $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  If you would like to make at least $500,000 every  4 to 5 months
  easily and comfortably, please read the following...THEN READ
  IT AGAIN and AGAIN !!!
  $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

  FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR
  FINANCIAL  DREAMS WILL COME TRUE!

  INSTRUCTIONS:
  **** Order all  5  reports  shown on the list below.

  **** For each report, send $5  CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE
       REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING and  YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS
       to the person whose name appears ON THAT LIST next to the report.
       MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE
       TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail problems.

  **** When you place your order, make sure you order each of the 5 reports.
       You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your computer
       and resell them.  YOUR TOTAL COST $5  X 5 = $25.00.

  **** Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the 5 reports
       from these 5 different individuals. Save them on your computer so
       they will be accessible for you to send to the 1,000s of people
       who will order them from you. Also make a floppy of these reports
       and keep it on your desk in case  something happens to your computer.

  **** IMPORTANT __  DO NOT alter the names of the people who are
       listed next to each report, or their sequence on the list, in
       any way other than what is instructed below in step '' 1 through 6 '' or
       you will loose out on a majority of your profits. Once you understand
       the way this works, you will also see how it does not work if you change it.
       Remember, this  method has been tested, and if you alter it, it
       will NOT work!!! People have tried to put their friends/relatives names
       on all five thinking they could get all the money. But it does not work
       this way. Believe us, we all have tried to be greedy and then nothing
       happened. So Do Not try to change anything other than what is
       instructed. Because if you do, it will not work for you.
       Remember,  honesty reaps the reward!!!

  1.... After you have ordered  all 5 reports, take this advertisement and
        REMOVE the name & address of the person in REPORT # 5. This
        person has made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting their
        fortune.

  2.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 4  down TO REPORT # 5.

  3.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO REPORT # 4.

  4.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO REPORT # 3.

  5.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO REPORT # 2

  6.... Insert  YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1 Position.

  PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address ACCURATELY !

  **** Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, and save
       it on your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES.
       Save this on a disk as well just in case you lose any data.

  **** To assist you with marketing your business on the internet, the
       5 reports you purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing
       information which includes how to send bulk e-mails legally,
       where to find thousands of free classified ads and  much more.

       There are 2 Primary methods to  get this venture going:

       METHOD # 1 : BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY
       let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it
       goes, and we will assume You and  those involved send out only 5,000
       e-mails each. Let's also assume that the mailing receive only a
       0.2% response (the response could be much better but lets just say it
       is only 0.2% . Also many people will send out hundreds of thousands
       e-mails instead of only 5,000 each).

       Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails.
       With  a 0.2%  response, that is only 10 orders for report # 1.
       Those 10  people responded by sending out 5,000 e-mail
       each for a total of 50,000. Out of those 50,000 e-mails only
       0.2% responded with orders. That  = 100 people responded
       and ordered Report # 2. Those 100 people mail out 5,000
       e-mails each for a total of 500,000 e-mails. The 0.2% response
       to that is 1000 orders for Report # 3.
       Those 1000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of
       5 million e-mails sent out. The 0.2% response to that is 10,000
       orders for Report # 4. Those 10,000 people send out 5,000
       e-mails each for a total of 50,000,000 (50 million)  e-mails. The
       0.2% response to that is 100,000 orders for Report # 5

         THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH = $500,000.00 (half million).

       Your total income in this example is:
       1..... $50         +
       2..... $500       +
       3..... $5,000    +
       4..... $50,000  +
       5..... $500,000  .........  Grand Total = $555,550.00

  NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE
  OUT THE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER
  HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF
  MONEY !

  REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE
  ORDERING OUT OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO. Dare to think for
  a moment what would happen if everyone, or half or even one 4th
  of those  people mailed 100,000 e-mails each or more? There are
  over 150 million people on the internet worldwide and counting.
  Believe me, many people will do just that, and more!

  METHOD # 2 : BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
  Advertising on the net is very very inexpensive and there are
  hundreds of FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads
  on the internet will easily get a larger response. We strongly
  suggest you start with Method # 1 and add METHOD # 2 as you go along.

  For every $5 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the Report
  they ordered. That's it . Always provide same day service on all
  orders. This will guarantee that the e-mail they send out, with your name and
  address on it, will be prompt because they can not advertise until
  they  receive the report.
  ________________  AVAILABLE REPORTS  ________________________
  ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY.
  Notes: Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each Report.
  Checks NOT accepted. Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping
  it in atleast 2 sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of paper,
  Write the NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you are ordering, YOUR E-MAIL
  ADDRESS and your name and postal address.

  PLACE  YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW :

  REPORT # 1 : ''The insiders guide to bulk e-mailing''
        Order Report # 1 from:

        Richard Tanaka
        2107-D West CommonWealth Ave # 354
        Alhambra CA 91803

  REPORT # 2 : ''The insiders guide to free internet advertising''
            Order Report # 2  from :
        Jay Greenwood
        PMB 108
        4000 S.E 82nd Ave Ste 1000
        Portland OR 97266

  REPORT # 3 : ''MLM in theory and in truth"
           Order Report # 3  from:
         Drew Philsbury
        1107 Fairoaks Ave # 451
         S. Pasadena CA 91030

  REPORT # 4 : ''How to gain wealth using the internet''
            Order Report # 4   from:

         Arthur Eggert
         280 West Sierra Madre Blvd # 195
         Sierra Madre CA 91024

  REPORT # 5 : ''How to send 1,000,000 e-mails for free''
          Order Report # 5   from:

         Virgil  Hansen
         PMB 204
         3112 North Jupiter Rd Ste 107
         Garland TX 75044-6552

  $$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$

  Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

  *** If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1 within 2
      weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do.

  *** After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that
      you should  receive 100 orders or more for REPORT # 2.
      If you did not, continue  advertising or sending e-mails until
      you do.

  *** Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report # 2,
      YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is already working for
      you , and the cash will continue to roll in !

      THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER :  Every time your name is
      moved down on the list, you are placed in front of a Different
      report. You can KEEP TRACK  of your PROGRESS by watching which
      report people are ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE
      MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS  AND
      START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There is NO LIMIT to
      the income you can generate from this business !!!

  FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

  " You have just received information that can give you financial
  freedom for the rest of your life, with NO RISK  and  JUST A
  LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can make more money in the
  next few weeks and months than you have ever imagined.

  Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not change
  it in any way. It works exceedingly well as it is now.
  Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report after you have put your
  name and address in Report #1 and moved others to #2 ...........# 5
  as instructed above. One of the people you send this to may send
  out 100,000 or more e-mails and your name will be on everyone of
  them. Remember though, the more you send out the more potential
  customers you will reach.

  So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials
  and opportunity to become financially independent. IT IS UP TO
  YOU NOW !"

  ************** MORE  TESTIMONIALS  ****************

  "My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago.
  I am an accountant with a major  U.S. Corporation and I make
  pretty good money. When I received this program I grumbled
  to Jody about receiving ''junk mail.'' I made fun of the
  whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the population and
  percentages involved. I ''knew'' it wouldn't work. Jody totally ignored
  my supposed intelligence and few days later she jumped in with
  both feet. I made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay
  the old ''I told you so'' on her when the thing didn't work.
  Well, the laugh was on me! Within 3 weeks she had received
  $ 147,200.00  ........... all cash!  I was shocked. I have
  joined Jody in her ''hobby''.
                 Mitchell  Wolf,  M.D. ,
                   Chicago, Illinois

  ''Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make
  up my mind to participate in this plan. But conservative that
  I am, I decided that the initial investment was so little that
  there was just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to at least get
  my  money back.''
  ''I was surprised when I found my medium size post office box
  crammed with orders. I made $319,210.00 in the first 12 weeks.
  The nice thing about this deal is that it does not matter
  where people live. There simply isn't a better investment with a
  faster return and so big''.
                    Dan Sondstrom, Alberta,
                             Canada

  ''I had  received this program before. I deleted  it, but later
  I wondered if I should have given it a try. Of course, I had no
  no idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait
  until I was e-mailed again by someone else.........11 months
  passed then it luckily came again...... I did not delete this
  one! I made more than  $490,000 on my first try  and all the money
  came within  22 weeks.''
                                 Susan De Suza,
                                    Alameda CA

  ''It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy
  money with little cost to you. I followed the simple
  instructions carefully and within 10 days the money started to come in.
  My first month I made $ 20, 560.00 and by the end of third
  month my total cash count was $ 362,840.00. Life is
  beautiful, Thanx to internet."
                 Fred Dellaca, Westport,
                         New Zealand

        ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON
        YOUR ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM !

If you have any questions of the legality of this program, contact the
Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade
Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Washington, D.C.

////////////////////////////////////////////////
ONE TIME MAILING, NO NEED TO REMOVE

This message is sent in compliance of the proposed bill SECTION 301.
per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618. Further transmission to
you by the sender of this e-mail may be stopped at no cost to you by
sending a reply to : unitednewsus@yahoo.com with the word Remove in the
subject line. This message is not intended for residents in the State of Washington,
screening of
addresses has been done to the best of our technical ability.